Friday, September 13, 2013

Dria E


Contact [thedriae@gmail.com] [twitter.com/TheDriaE‎] [soundcloud.com/driae/dria-e-options] [reverbnation.com/driae] [youtube.com/user/TheDriaE], Dria-E ringtones! [myxer.com/artist/id/11481007/Dria-E]
Dria E was born on May 25, 1993 in Memphis, TN. She first started pursuing a career in music at the age of 16. She frequently wrote lyrics in her purple notebook and sometimes thought of catchy lines during school. "Whenever I think of a good verse during school or whenever I'm out, I just put it in my phone for later." Her inspirations are Soulja Boy Tell'em and Wiz Khalifa. She currently has over 22,000 ringtone downloads and over 42,000 Youtube video views. Recently, Dria E became the first female rapper to be featured on Montreal's "Future Hits", a segment that allows unsigned artist to be heard on the radio on 94.7 Hits FM. As an unsigned artist that is taking her career into her own hands, she is slowly becoming a new face that hip hop won't forget. "Options" is the first single from Dria E's upcoming album "Twenty" dropping October 8th. The single portrays influences from some of the hottest artists. "One of my influences for the song is Yo Gotti. His song "Liar" inspired my chorus in a way".
Dria E writes: "On April 25, 2011, I signed my first deal with RedInk Entertainment. I am so excited to start new projects and bring you more music.  I have more to come and I want to thank everyone who is supporting me."


Dria E - Options

No comments:

Post a Comment